Updated March 6, 2021.
Who We Are
Future Modifications to this Private Policy
A. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect two kinds of information about you when you use our Services: (1) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (2) information that does not personally identify you that we automatically collect or that you provide us.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you use our Services. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of our Services. For instance, you may: (a) provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our App or Website, or in connection with your participation in a promotion; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, purchase preference, usage frequency, etc.) when using our App, or participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation through our Services. Certain information may not be personally identifiable when standing alone (e.g., your age), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., your age and name). Whether you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content or features available through our Services.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personally identifiable information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personally identifiable information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you when you access use our Services. This information can include, among other things, the computer, mobile device or equipment (“Device”) you are using, other applications or software you are using, your mobile carrier and mobile network information, your IP addresses or Device identifier, the type of browser (e.g., Safari, Opera, etc.) and operating system you are using (e.g. Android, iOS, etc.), your search queries, and how much you use our Services.
(3) Location Information: As noted, when you use our Services, particularly our App, we may automatically collect certain Device-specific information. This includes the general or specific location of your Device through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals. Before we collect or send location-specific information, it is our practice to ask for your consent. In some instances, your operating system may not allow you to install our App unless you provide consent. In all instances, you may withdraw your consent by disabling location features for your Device – the App will still work though certain location features (e.g., Store Locator) may not function and certain other Services may be limited.
(4) Public Information: You are consenting to the use of any information about you that is in the public domain. Examples of information in public domain include anything recorded and available to the public, anything published in a blog that you have made available to the public, and similar public broadcasts.
B. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you, or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information for our products or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”), or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via use of our Services. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us or our affiliated companies, or direct that we not share your information with any affiliated companies, as set forth below. However, the use of certain Services may be conditioned on your ongoing consent to provide you promotional information.
In certain instances, we may also share your personally identifiable information as follows:
(a) With our third-party vendors performing functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our affiliated companies) – e.g., vendors that operate the Website or App, process credit card orders, administer our promotions, provide us marketing or promotional assistance, analyze our data, assist us with customer service, etc. Our vendors agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests; and
(b) With participating third-party sponsors to a program or promotion (e.g., a sweepstakes or contest) you enter via our Services and certain third-party co-promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We use non-personally identifiable information in a variety of ways. For example, we may use non-personally identifiable information to evaluate use of our Services, track the types of products being purchased, gauge coupon or offer redemption rates, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our Services. We may use your non-personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from other customers or other sources. We may, among other things, share your non-personally identifiable information with our affiliated companies, allow third parties to collect such information directly from you, and/or sell the non-personally identifiable information to third parties to achieve these and any other business objectives (e.g., generate revenue, form relationships, etc.). However, it is important to remember that your non-personally identifiable information (whether standing alone or combined with other non-personally identifiable information) is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
(3) Media: If you upload images to the website, you might want to avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included since it may allow visitors to the website to download and extract any location data from those images. You may not upload images that are copyrighted without first obtaining permission to upload those images.
C. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
(1) Cookies/Web Beacons. We automatically receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” “web beacons” (also called “clear gifs” or “pixel tags”) and embedded scripts to obtain certain types of information when you use or access our Services. “Cookies” are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive or your web browser memory to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you. “Web beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and may be used to track the online movements of users, when an email has been opened, and to provide other information.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze in this manner include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your Device to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; your activities our Website, including the products you view or searched for, as well as the URL you come from and go to next (whether this URL is on our Website or not); and cookie number. It is important to note that the cookies and web beacons that we use do not contain and are not tied to personally identifiable information about you.
(3) Do Not Track Features: Certain internet browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether that reflects your preference. Please note that with respect to our Website, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices.
D. OTHER USES AND INFORMATION
(1) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend and request that you do not send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, tax ID numbers, or bank account information, to us by email or post such information on any blog. We also recommend that you use only encrypted email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.), we are sending you information about our other products and services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(3) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
E. PUBLIC FORUMS
F. SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
(1) Children: Neither our App nor any of our other Services are intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at Quorvita LLC, A Nevada Limited Liability Company, 8175 S Virginia Street, #850, Suite 343, Reno, Nevada 89511, email address President@Quorvita.com. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use of that information.
(2) California: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This section does not apply to a business with less than 20 full-time or part-time employees. To make such a request, please contact us at the address and email set forth above. To the extent that the California user under Civil Code section 1798.83 can opt-out of the procedures or any portion thereof or if such section or any portion thereof can be legally waived by a California resident user, then the user hereby opts out of those provisions and hereby waives that section and any waivable portions.
G. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our Services, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
H. THIRD PARTY DATA AND SERVICES
(1) Social Networks. We may allow you to register for an account with us by using an account you have with a social network or other third-party, such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. (“Social Network Account”). In such instances, we may receive and you are granting us access to certain information regarding your Social Network Account (e.g., friends, mutual friends, contacts, etc.). We may make this information available on or through the Services and to our users. You may be able to restrict what information is shared and how it is used through privacy and other settings. Also, depending on the privacy settings you have set in your Social Network Account, personally identifiable information may be shared with us and made available through the Services and to our users.
(2) Third Party Services. Our Services may link to, contain links to or embed functionality provided by third parties, such as reward programs, surveys, etc. (“Third Party Services”). We do not control or maintain Third Party Services, nor are we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any provider of a Third Party Service. We encourage you to read the privacy statements applicable to all Third Party Services before submitting any personally identifiable information through these websites.
I. CONTACT AND OPT OUT INFORMATION
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Services.
J. SOLE STATEMENT
K. Cookie Policies
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://quorvita.com
2. What are Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
4. What types of Coolies do we Use:
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
5. How can I Control the Cookie Preferences.
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, please contact us at Quorvita LLC, A Nevada Limited Liability Company, 8175 S Virginia Street, #850, Suite 343, Reno, Nevada 89511, email address President@Quorvita.com.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.